The variety of colors is endless, colorful, but there is a certain intrinsic connection between the colors, and the color of the paint is also. In addition to the protection of anti-corrosion and some special functions such as mildew, electric conduction and noise reduction, the main function of the paint is to bring the colorful life of the home decoration. However, because each color has its own characteristics, it has a strong different influence on people's visual, psychological, physiological, etc. Let us know the basic knowledge of paint color and how to color.
The basic concept of mastering color is the basis of paint coloring
Each color can be determined by three parameters, namely hue, lightness and saturation. Hue is a feature in which colors are distinguished from each other, and is determined by the chromatographic composition of the light source and the sensation of the wavelength emitted by the surface of the object to the human eye, and distinguishes characteristics such as red, yellow, green, blue, and purple. Brightness, also known as brightness, is a characteristic value that indicates the change in the brightness of an object's surface. By comparing the brightness of various colors, the color is bright and dark. Saturation, also known as chroma, is a characteristic value that indicates the color of the surface of an object, making the color bright and dark. Hue, lightness, and saturation make up a stereo. Using these three to build a scale, we use numbers to measure color.
The colors of nature are ever-changing, but the most basic ones are red, yellow, blue, and three, usually called the three primary colors of color. The other colors of the three primary colors are blended in different proportions to become a complex color. For example, red + yellow = orange; blue + yellow = green; orange and green are called complex colors. The complex color of the three primary colors, the other color corresponding to it in the color circle is a complementary color. For example, yellow and blue are green, and the corresponding red is a complementary color of green.
In the color matching, white is added to dilute the primary color or the complex color, and the color with different "saturation" can be obtained, and the black of different components can be added to obtain various colors with different "lightness". Adding a complementary color to a complex color will darken the color and even turn gray or black.
Color creates a different environment, good or bad
Reasonable color placement is important in creating a comfortable homework, work and living environment. Color adjustment can make the environment brighter; reduce eye and body fatigue; enhance work pleasure, improve labor efficiency; create a specific environment, reflect a certain style and mood; reduce accidents and disasters, improve work quality; Material love and so on.
Color adjustment and paint coloring tips
Although there are quite a lot of various types of monochrome paints (also known as primary paints), they are far from satisfying people's needs. This requires painters to use the original color paints to blend more colorful colors in actual work. .
Color matching is a more complicated and meticulous work, because there are so many kinds of colors, you need to understand the performance of various pigments, and you need to accurately judge the color difference. Manually preparing multi-color paints, mainly based on practical experience, according to the required color paint samples to identify the existence of several monochromatic compositions, the approximate proportion of each monochromatic, do the sample preparation experiment, and then prepare, but also must be color Learn the basic principles. The coloring process has the following tips:
(1) Care should be taken when grading, generally try the sample first, and initially determine the quantity of the color matching paint, and then prepare the large sample according to the sample result. First adjust the secondary and secondary colors separately in the small container.
(2) First add the main color (the color is used in the color matching, the coloring power is small), and then the dark color (or color matching) with large dyeing power is slowly and intermittently added, and the stirring is continued, and the color change is observed at any time.
(3) “From shallow to deep”, especially when adding pigments with strong tinting strength, avoid excessive.
(4) In the color matching, there may be slight differences in the color of the coating film after drying and drying. The color of various paints is generally shallow when wet film, and the color is deepened when the paint is dried. Therefore, if the sample is a dry sample, the color matching paint needs to be dried and then compared for color measurement; if the sample is a wet sample, the sample can be dropped into the color matching paint to observe whether the two colors are the same.
(5) It is necessary to know in advance the degree of floating of the primary color in the complex paint and the change of the paint.
(6) When blending complex color coatings, it is necessary to select the same properties of the coatings to be mutually blended, and the solvents should also be mutually soluble. Otherwise, the quality of the coatings is not good, which may affect the quality, and even delamination, precipitation or gelation may not be used. .
(7) Because the color often has a variety of different color heads, if you want to match the green color, generally use yellow with green head and blue with yellow head; when used with purple, you should use blue with blue head and blue head Red; with orange, yellow with yellow head and yellow with red head.
(8) Pay attention to the auxiliary materials, such as drier, curing agent, thinner, etc., in the process of blending colors, so as not to affect the color.
(9) When blending gray, green and other double-color paints, due to the preparation of various pigments, the density of the pigments and the oil absorption are different, it is likely that “floating color” and “floating” may occur, and at this time, a small amount may be added as appropriate. Surfactant or leveling agent, anti-floating agent to solve. As usual, 0.1% of silicone oil is added to prevent and control. The various surfactants produced by foreign companies need to distinguish which solvent system is used, and the amount of addition is generally 0.1-1%.
(10) Using the characteristic that the paint film is slightly transparent, the color of the top coat can be made more vivid than the color of the original paint by using a suitable base color. This is based on the principle of natural reflection absorption, which is produced by superimposing the base color and the primary color. One color, called "transparent color" in paint engineering. For example, the yellow primer can make the red color bright, the gray primer make the red more red, the blue primer can make the black blacker, and the water blue primer make the white whiter and whiter. Cream, pink, ivory, sky blue, should be primed in white.
Knowing the basics of color, the coloring process of the paint is handy, and it is easier to master the top ten techniques of paint coloring.